At its core, Wellness is for tracking your mood. You can add more health data to help you understand why your mood has changed. You're able to store medications, vitamins, or anything else in your Pillbox. You can connect Wellness to Apple Health to see your workouts, meditation sessions, period cycles, blood sugar, and water intake. If you have an Apple Watch, you can even see your rings in Wellness.
- Find the mood button (it has a heart) at the bottom center of the main screen
- Tap to view the mood entry card
- Tap a mood rating
- Write some notes about your mood
- Tap "Done" to add the mood
- tap and hold the mood button to reveal the quick entry screen
- set up the mood widget to add moods more quickly
A place inside Wellness to store medications, vitamins, or anything that you take to improve your well-being.
- Find the Pillbox button (its a white pill) in the top right of the main screen
- If you haven't yet, add something to your Pillbox
- Tap the empty circle on the left of the Pillbox item
- Swipe down to dismiss Pillbox to see the entry in your timeline
- Set up reminders and Pillbox will calculate your adherence
- Don't forget to change dosages on medications, Pillbox will track them separately
Health is a vague term, but in Wellness it has a pretty specific meaning. It refers to the data you receive from third-party health apps on your iPhone. Wellness does this with your permission by syncing with Apple Health. Here's how to do it:
- Find the Settings button (its a white gear) in the top right of the main screen
- Tap "Health"
- Tap "Share All Health Data" or choose a specific data set below
- Follow the Apple Health prompts
Let us know if you're still feeling fuzzy on the details or confused about what Wellness is and how to use it. We offer excellent support and want to know if there's something we can be doing better. Thanks for reading!